Tried and True: Fast Flats

by - 4:16 PM

If you’re reading this and you’re a female, y’all are about to really thank me. I’m about to save your barking dogs! That’s slang for “tired feet.” I’ve been thinking in Southern lately, ever since I started watching Ruby (she’s from Georgia). Don’t worry; I haven’t started talking out loud this way. Would you say anything if I did?


When I was prepping for my girl’s trip to Las Vegas I knew I would be doing a lot of walking. I also knew I’d be wearing heels for many hours, into the wee hours of the morning. I don’t know about you, but at 4 AM after a long night of dancing, I just want to tear my shoes off. But I’d have to be SUPER desperate to do that in Vegas. Ew.





Pros:
·        They roll up nicely into your little purse so you can carry them around at night
·        They are only $10.00
·        Can be reused many times
·        Come in black, so they match everything

Con:
·        They are super flat, without any support, so you can only wear for minimal time.

I saved myself blisters, blood and agony. Thank you Dr. Scholl’s!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram