fill in the blank friday

by - 4:57 PM

It's one of our favorite days of the week - FRIDAY! Which means another round of FITBF. Like the acronymn? Doesn't it have a nice ring to it? Go ahead, say it outloud.

Anyways. Thanks Lauren, as always, for the easy post idea.



The best deal I've ever gotten is everything I’ve ever bought at Last Chance in Phoenix. It’s the next stop clothes go after Nordstrom Rack. If you hit it right, you can find swimsuits, tanks and tees for $1 and cardigans for $3. It’s a little slice of heaven.

If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Ellen and Oprah. I can’t even begin to imagine how the conversation would go..

Something that inspires me is other people in the Blogosphere. I’m constantly amazed by how savvy and dedicated some of these people are. It’s pushing me to do more and be better!

If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with spicy. I love hot food even more than I do sugar!

I dream about so many random things. The latest memorable one was me pretending to be Claire Danes at a party Justin Timberlake was throwing. He bought the facade and then we went skydiving. What does it all mean?!

My weekend will be spent 
shopping at the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store, having an overdue phone chat with a friend in Austin and then my usual trek down to Salem for dinner.
If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Gilmore Girls. That show never gets old!

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram