happy. happy. happy.

by - 7:24 PM

Happy Monday! How was your day? Instead of doing a recap, I thought it would be fun to start the week off with a "What three things make you happy?" post. When I've got the Monday blues, which I always do, it helps to keep things in perspective and give thanks for the little things in my life I'm happy for.

Want to play along? Feel free to link up below!




1. My black leggings make me happy. I basically lived in them all weekend.

2. My Sunday drives down to Salem make me happy. Not only do I get to see good friends but I get to crank up the radio and sing in my car for an hour. I'll only do that when I get to zoom down the highway, so I know no one can see me.

3. Netflix has made me a happy girl lately. SO much to choose from!

OK, your turn! Link up below!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram