Happy Friday!

by - 10:39 AM

Happy Friday! It's exciting to see that Lauren has been getting mad love with the "Fill in the Blank Friday" post she does. Keep it up lady!



1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: I say “That’s ridiculous!” all the time. It’s kind of ridiculous how much I say it. No, not funny?


2. Today I am thankful for: The opportunities I’ve had lately to catch up with old friends I seldom see.


3. My best friend is: That’s a HARD one. I suppose I’d say Sasha. She is always there for me, laughing with me (or at me) and I trust her completely.


4. A quirky thing about me is: I get seasick at just the thought of being on a boat. I know, I feel bad for me too.


5. This weekend I: Am doing dinner with the parents; reading a book I’ve been dying to read and finally snagged from the library; heading to Salem to cook dinner for some friends and watch Amazing Race.


6. Something that worries me is: My own mortality. It’s morbid but I think about it A LOT. I’m a paranoid person.

7. On my night stand you would find: Hair ties, my phone charger, a drink coaster and a bookmark.

You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram