fill in the blank friday

by - 9:51 AM

Happy Friday!

This is the first weekend in awhile that I don't have plans - so I am going to soak it up and enjoy some much-needed relaxation. Especially after this week, which was a whirlwind of activity.

I'm sure plans will pop up - they usually do. What are you up to?

Play along with Lauren, and link up over at her blog!



My most favorite birthday was       my 16th birthday. My friends threw me a surprise party, and it was so special. I never told them, but when I knocked on the front door, I could hear them all say “she’s here! Hide!” Cat is out of the bag now.
My worst birthday was  I think my 7th birthday. It was the most chaotic. I had a sleepover, and one friend ended up getting the flu. It was a long night for everyone – and I ended up sleeping in my parent’s room. Ha.

My favorite birthday memory is  my 21st weekend. It was a 2-day extravaganza and I paid for it dearly. Great memories though.

The best birthday present I've ever received was I can’t recall. I always love all my gifts.

The  best birthday present I've ever given was a camping stove for my dad this year. He loves it. I can’t remember what I usually give people, so this was the most recent.

Birthdays are usually
a week-long event in my family. My Dad usually starts counting down months in advance. And there’s always a lavish cake. We have cake for almost every special occasion.
My favorite age so far has been  21. That was an amazing year! Ah, to be young and in college again…

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram