weekend snaps + goodbye

by - 1:07 PM

I've been a bad blogger as of late. Really bad. Work has been so chaotic that I haven't had the energy to come up with anything to talk about.

Here are some snaps from a wedding I went to this weekend. The ceremony was held at a church, with the reception out at the bride's family's farm. It was gorgeous. And the food. Amazing.

I only had my iPhone, and it was dark by the time we ate, so I don't have any food pics. But I'll show you what I do have. : )

On an even better note, I am heading down to Austin, TX tomorrow. So looking forward to a much-needed girl's weekend with good food, drinks and talk.


don't buy dresses from Forever 21 - the straps fall off

Open bar = yay

The bride did such a good job with decor

My friend Jacob was nice enough to keep me company




The newlyweds!
OK folks, that's all I've got. I'll be enjoying this over the next few days:




See you next week!!

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram