fill in the blank friday

by - 3:26 PM

Happy Friday! We made it. As usual, this week felt like two. Work has been crazy lately, and I think my brain is fried. Some sleep will definitely help.

I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, and just get straight to the blanks. I’m much too tired to think of anything interesting to say. Play along with Lauren, as usual.

Have a lovely evening!


1.  Today is a good day because I am nearing the finish line on a big project at work.

2.   The best thing I did all week was   partake in my first BBQ dinner of the season. Grilled teriyaki chicken and vegetables? Yes, please!

3.  The current weather is     sunny       and it makes me feel     optimistic   .
4. The best thing about spring is   that flowers start popping up all over the place. I love flowers!

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  adding more vibrant colors to the wardrobe. I do pretty good but could always use more.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   
my aunt. She can always make me laugh.
7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was  my BBQ dinner.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram