my weekend

by - 11:24 AM



This weekend was absolutely glorious. I did a whole lot of nothing, but the sunshine made me so incredibly happy. Though Portland is back to rain and gloom, the temperature is starting to warm up, so I’ll take what I can get at this point.

After a long week at work, I was overjoyed to just get some sleep and catch up on TV. Of course, I didn’t let the sunshine get away from me, so I spent Sunday out and about. It was lovely.

I’ve been rambling on Facebook and Twitter about koalas, and I think my friends think I am off my rocker. I was watching a show about the Australia Zoo (OK, it was a Kate Plus Eight episode) but now I am officially head over heels in love with Koalas – and I must hold one someday. Australia was never on my bucket list, but it is now. I have no idea how you get the opportunity to hold one but, if there's a will there's a way. That's my motto in life.

Random, yes, but I think I am sane in my thinking. I mean, hello! How stinkin' cute are they?



File:Cutest Koala.jpg
Image via Wikipedia

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram