planning a girl's weekend

by - 9:31 AM

Life gets a little rough sometimes – it’s just the way things go. I’ve got a hard month ahead with a surgery scheduled for mid-May, and all the pre-op appointments that go with that. I won’t go into depth about it – probably TMI – but I’ll be totally fine. I’ll just go dark on you for a couple weeks.

Some of my girlfriends are also going through a bit of a rough patch, so I thought planning a weekend road trip would something fun we could all look forward to. Probably for later in the summer, when life calms down a bit.

image via
I think having fun plans to look forward to makes rough spots a lot more bearable. If you live in the Portland area, do you have recommendations for a fun overnight getaway? I would love ideas!

You May Also Like

3 comments

Instagram