yay for friday

by - 11:13 AM

This weekend is supposed to be in the mid-60s, which is exciting. I have lunch plans with my dad Saturday, tentative plans to hit up downtown somewhere for a drink or two, and possible BBQing on Sunday. Should be a good one.
Now, let’s fill some blanks! Link up with Lauren.

 

1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is head to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I don’t function unless I have it.
2. I can hardly wait for the weather to turn nice for more than three days at a time.

3. The quickest way to my heart is giving me a compliment because words are always nicer than material things.

4. A little known fact about me is that I’m an only child. People are always surprised! It’s definitely not a bad thing.

5. The best part about my job is the people. I love coming to work every day because of the strong support system and mentorship. It sounds corny, but I really do feel beyond blessed to work where I do.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is coffee. As noted above, I need it to function! Also, my office just got Peet’s Coffee for our kitchens, so I am now one happy lady all day long.

7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is drive a stick shift. I’m 100% sure that it would suck in the daily commute, but otherwise would be fun. I actually started off learning how to drive on a stick but I scared my dad so much that we switched to the automatic car. What? Going around in circles at 60mph in a middle school parking lot was scary? “I can’t stop! What do I do??” Um, yea.


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram